Along with Gustav, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thoughtful and awesome Santa, who will determine that you were nice and you deserve all the gifts you wanted to get.
Here is some Christmas cheer:
- with cute dogs:
- favorite Christmas movie:
- funniest Christmas themed Friends episode:
- Al Swearengen:
- and beautiful Pie maker, looking cute and confused in snowy setting:
Last week lovely Diana from Aziza's picks came up with wonderful idea for a blogathon - composing a list of things you would like to give to your favorite bloggers:.
Since what I want for Christmas is Lee Pace (as I'm completely deranged plus I do not need more sweaters, perfume and scarfs - which is all I get every year), I figured my list will have a bit of fantasy mixed in it. As in - if I had the power to give those awesome people anything I would give...
- For Diana, unlimited amount of books which would just appear right in front of her whenever she wanted to read them. Also - triple the amount of hours in a day so she would have the time to read them all.
- For Alex - I would make every single person in the world watch his awesome movie Earrings and all of Edward Burns's films, since he is a big fan of his.
- Stevee would find Ezra Miller under her Christmas tree. You know, with a bow, since it's a gift. Same for Nikhat, except it would be Logan Lerman. Anyone wants Emma Watson?
- For Anna, who sends us so much fan girl related gasp and faint inducing stuff on twitter, I'd generously give her cloned Lee Pace so she could have one herself, as she really liked Miss Pettigrew and The Fall.
- For Josh, I'd change the history of Oscars so that all of his picks were Academy's picks too.
- For m.brown - I'd include awesome boobs in every single movie out there. I'd also make his new TV set invincible and I'd remove rusty scissors bit from Antichrist from his memory.
- For Stephanie, same gift as the one for Diana and for all of her kids to get their dream professions
- For Mettel Ray, I'd make it so that she would get her dream internship and find enough time to do all of her wonderful writing and all the stuff that brings her joy
- for Ruth, I'd give Gerard Butler a better agent because if anyone out there understands the pain of watching awful/mediocre flicks for hot actor who is in them, trust me, it's me.
- For the lovely Tippi and Courtney, I wish that the beautiful New Orleans would never have to face another nature disaster.